How long have you been trading for?
- We have been trading exquisite pieces of jewellery and diamond rings online since 2009, with our jewellers having over 25 years of experience ready to share with you. We are members of the British Jewellers’ Association, as well as an Assay Assured Retailer.
Why are your prices so low?
- Firstly, we have strong direct relationships with 80% of the world’s diamond producers. This enables us to buy our diamonds direct from the source, rather than the traditional route that high street shops use through wholesalers and manufacturers.
- Secondly, our skilled jewellers manufacture all of our jewellery to meet your bespoke requirements and designs, rather than buying from manufacturers and wholesalers, which adds costs to the supply chain.
- Thirdly, we are an online business. This means we have lower overheads with no expensive shops to run. These factors allow us to charge lower prices for our stunning jewellery pieces.
Where do you buy your diamonds?
- We source our high-quality diamonds from all over the world including Belgium, Israel, USA, and India. All the diamonds we buy are conflict free, ethically sourced and bought from producers that comply with the United Nations Kimberley Process. This means that you can enjoy beautiful diamond engagement rings without worrying about the diamonds’ origin.
Do you have a showroom?
- To provide excellent face-to-face customer service focused on you and your needs, we operate by an appointment-only showroom in Cramlington, Northumberland. For more information about where to find us and how to make an appointment click here.
Can I come and physically view Jewellery?
- We have a range of sample products that customers can come and view. This is ideal for couples wanting to choose significant pieces like wedding rings together. You can chat to our experts about the best jewellery for you.
How long will my order take?
- Individual delivery times are stated on each product, but in general, delivery times are 10–14 days. For us to perfect the more complex designs, delivery times may take longer. If you have a deadline to meet, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will always try our best to accommodate your needs.
How will my jewellery be packaged?
- Don’t worry about spoiling the surprise for that special someone. We use very discreet packaging to deliver your jewellery. Your order will arrive in a Royal Mail special delivery bag (Fed ex for international orders) with no mention of Angelic Diamonds on the outside. Inside the bag will be a plain black box.Only on opening this box will our luxury packaging be revealed.
- Do you ship internationally?
- We offer free UK delivery on all orders and free international delivery on orders over £500 (excluding VAT). Click here for more information.
Can you ship to an alternative address?
- We can but additional forms of ID will be required for security purposes. click here for more details.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes we do click here for more details.
Do you offer an engraving service?
- If you’re looking to make a jewellery piece truly personal and unique, in most cases we can engrave an item. Please contact us if you would like an item to be engraved. Engraved rings are non-returnable.
Are all your jewellery items Hallmarked?
- By law all gold items above one gram and all platinum items above 0.5 grams must be hallmarked. We use Edinburgh and Birmingham assays office to hallmark and officially certify all of our pieces.
Can you make bespoke designs?
- Bespoke designs can be the perfect touch to your engagement rings. Click here for more details.
Do you offer Finance/Credit?
- Yes, we do offer finance options for items over £500. Click here for more details.
What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Amex, Paypal and bank transfer
What's the difference between SDC, GIA and IGI Certificates?
- GIA and IGI and widely recognised to the most prestigious and respected independent laboratories in the world. Not all laboratories are as strict as GIA and IGI. It is generally accepted by professionals in the jewellery industry that GIA and IGI set the standard when it comes to diamond grading. This is why GIA and IGI certified diamonds tend to be sold at a higher price than others. SDC certified diamonds can however provide excellent value and quality for money.
What are the most popular ring sizes?
- What are the most popular ring sizes? The average and most popular ring size for a woman is 'M'. Small finger sizes tend to be around 'J' and large finger sizes around 'Q'. If you don't know your partners ring size and are unable to get it, use this guide as a reference. If necessary you can get the ring resized at a later date. The average ring size for a man is 'R'. Please note, full eternity rings cannot be resized so it is important when purchasing these to get the correct ring size.
Are you a registered jewellery company?
- Angelic Diamonds are members of the 'The National Association of Jewellers' (NAJ). We are also listed as an 'Assay Assured' retailer.